How Should We Respond to Unjust Commands? [The Hero of the Story]
How does God respond to pride? That’s the question we’re discussing as we look at Daniel 6 on The Hero of the Story. Listen in as we discuss:
- Why Daniel was so bold in his opposition to an unjust command
- How to pronounce “Darius”
- Our best guidance on determining if a passage includes an appearance of the pre-incarnate Christ
- How Daniel’s experience points us to Jesus
- Our advice for those of us discipling another person (or group of people) as we study this passage
If you are studying along with The Gospel Project at your church, this passage is studied in Unit 16, Session 3, “God’s Protection Sustains His People” (Adults and Students), and “Daniel in the Lion’s Den” (Preschool and Kids).
About The Podcast
The Hero of the Story helps you focus on the gospel in every area of your life and ministry by exploring the big story of Scripture and big truths of the Christian Faith. If you enjoy this episode, please leave a sincere 5-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts, or whatever platform you use to listen to podcasts.