How Can We Have Hope in Hard Times? [The Hero of the Story]
How can we have hope even when our situations seem hopeless? That’s the question we’re discussing today on The Hero of the Story. Listen in as we discuss:
- The meaning of the two visions in Ezekiel 37
- Why God would give a vision of hope instead of immediately restoring His people
- The value in word pictures and illustrations
- How this passage finds its fulfillment in Jesus
- The important role of discipline in our lives
If you are studying along with The Gospel Project at your church, this passage is studied in Unit 15, Session 6, “God Pictures a Future Hope” (Adults and Students), and “Ezekiel Gave Hope” (Preschool and Kids).
About The Podcast
The Hero of the Story helps you focus on the gospel in every area of your life and ministry by exploring the big story of Scripture and big truths of the Christian Faith. If you enjoy this episode, please leave a sincere 5-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts, or whatever platform you use to listen to podcasts.