Helping You Focus on the Bible’s Big Story Through the COVID-19 Crisis
What happens when your sense of “normal” goes away? Many of us are wondering that right now, and it can leave us feeling unsettled, and maybe even struggling to hold on to hope. While life may be unsettled—especially when key moments of “normal” like our in-person worship gatherings are canceled—we have an unshakeable foundation for hope in the gospel. And it’s more important than ever that we build our families and communities up in that hope as we continue to study God’s Word.
That’s why, in addition to the permissions we’ve previously granted, LifeWay is providing Bible study content from The Gospel Project Volume 7: Jesus the Messiah for all ages to churches, groups, and families digitally through May 31st, 2020.
Why Digital Curriculum?
Whether you normally use print or digital resources, this new enhanced digital curriculum experience makes discipleship during social distancing easy, allowing you to:
- Share via email or social media
- Access on computers, tablets, and smartphones
- Customize with your own content, discussion questions, etc.
- Use with discipleship groups via Google Hangouts, Facebook Live, or Zoom Meetings
- Print and deliver to those who cannot access digitally
(And if you’ve never led an online group before, here is some training that can help.)
How Does it Work?
Using this digital curriculum is simple. Here’s all you need to do:
- Set up your church’s organization. In order to share this digital curriculum with your people, you will need to create a Ministry Grid organization that allows you to organize and share curriculum.
- View and customize your sessions. The digital curriculum provided is completely customizable to fit your church’s context. You can add additional teaching components, activities, discussion questions, downloadable items—everything you need to help your people see the big story of Scripture.
- Share curriculum with groups and families to access at home. Once the curriculum is ready to share, send your people an email from within the platform, or share a link and they will receive the digital curriculum on any device.
What happens after May 31st?
Right now, we are evaluating how we can best serve local churches if in-person gatherings are limited beyond this time. Look for updates here and at lifeway.com/coronavirus as this situation develops.