Making it Easier to Prepare for Every Session of The Gospel Project
One of the most important parts of a quality group experience is being prepared as a leader. And from the beginning (but not that beginning), The Gospel Project has been providing weekly leader training for every session of curriculum through LifeWay’s Ministry Grid training platform and posts and videos found here on the blog.
Recently, our teams at LifeWay began thinking about how we could improve our training to help you. So, we are making two important changes (and one relatively minor one) to the weekly leader training:
- Beginning with Volume 7, Jesus the Messiah, the weekly leader training will move from video to audio.
- We’re making this content more accessible! Not only will the training for all sessions be available in advance on Ministry Grid, but the weekly leader training will be available here on gospelproject.com each week, and accessible on podcast platforms like Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher. It will also be made available via LifeWay’s Digital Pass system.
What day of the week will your training be available?
Here’s when you can expect to see your age group’s leader training in your podcast app and here on the site:
- Monday: The Gospel Project for Preschool and Kids Weekly Leader Training, hosted by Brian Dembowczyk and Karen Jones
- Tuesday: The Gospel Project for Adults Weekly Leader Training, hosted by Aaron Armstrong and Daniel Davis
- Tuesday: The Gospel Project for Students Weekly Leader Training hosted by Andy McLean and Amanda Mejias
We hope these changes to the weekly leader training will be helpful for you as you prepare to point your kids, students, and adults to Jesus. The new audio weekly leader training kicks off February 24th, so check back here soon for more details.