Is it wrong to defend yourself against criticism? That’s the question we’re discussing on The Hero of the Story. Listen in as we discuss:
- Several key questions to explore in 2 Cor. 11
- Why it may or may not be right to defend oneself against criticism
- The danger of being enamored with a person’s skills vs their content
- If Paul was actually a poor speaker
- How this passage points us to the gospel and encourages us as disciple makers
About The Podcast
The Hero of the Story helps you focus on the gospel in every area of your life and ministry by exploring the big story of Scripture and big truths of the Christian Faith. If you enjoy this episode, please leave a sincere 5-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts, or whatever platform you use to listen to podcasts.