For the last eighteen months, The Gospel Project has looked at how the gospel is foreshadowed all throughout the Old Testament. Now, our three-year, chronological study crosses into the New Testament with The Rescue Begins.
Study the New Testament with eyes on the gospel
Beginning this Spring, we will see the story of redemption reach its climax as we study:
- Jesus’ early life and ministry (Spring 2017);
- His miracles and parables (Summer 2017);
- His death and resurrection (Fall 2017);
- The spread of the gospel in the mission of the church (Winter 2017-2018);
- The letters to God’s people (Spring 2018); and
- the good news of Christ’s return (Summer 2018).
Through every passage, we’re studying the New Testament with eyes on the gospel, inspiring us to live on mission, sharing the good news of what Jesus has done while we wait for His return.
New videos to set the stage for your church
We want to help you feel prepared for this study, especially if you’re new to The Gospel Project. That’s why we’ve created two new videos summarizing the story of the Old Testament to share with your congregation:
We would encourage using these videos during your worship gatherings, Student and Kids Ministry, Sunday School, or Small Group times.
Join with over one million kids, students and adults this Spring as we see God’s rescue plan unfold and explore our role in His story of redemption in The Gospel Project: The Rescue Begins.