Questions for Reflection and Discussion
1. How would you explain the gospel to a 10-year-old? A 5-year-old?
2. What are some ways to be repetitious with the gospel with your kids as you rise in the morning and tuck in bed at night, as you interact at home and on the road? What are some symbols and traditions that communicate the gospel that you could incorporate into your family life (Deut. 6:4-9)?
3. How have you been encouraged by seeing children come to know and love God through Jesus Christ?
Here are a few trusted resources for teaching the gospel to kids!
- The Gospel Project for Kids
- The Big Picture Interactive Bible Story Book
- The Big Picture of What God Always Wanted
- The Jesus Storybook Bible
- The Gospel: God’s Plan for Me (tract) – also available with ESV Bible text