Training Resources for Preschool Leaders

Traveled any this summer? If so, you probably chose a destination, packed a bag with necessary supplies and clothing, and then proceeded to get a map or guide as you planned for a smooth and exciting journey.
In like manner, many of you have chosen to use The Gospel Project in Bible study for older preschoolers in your church beginning soon. You’ve ordered your resources and you now need a training plan so that your teachers can have a smooth and successful journey in this three year chronological study of the Bible.
We’ve prepared that training plan for you! You can find that one hour training plan here. The plan involves minimal preparation and resources. It will fuel your teachers excitement about The Gospel Project for Preschoolers and equip them to understand each element of a teaching session with these resources.  Here are the G-O-S-P-E-L letters and placards the document refers to.

We believe that something incredible happens when people understand how the gospel story is woven throughout the Bible—that all Scripture, from Genesis to Revelation, points to God’s plan of redemption for His people through Jesus Christ. Your teachers are in for an enriching experience with The Gospel Project for Preschoolers. Check out the training plan today!

Comments

1. Elisha Robertson says

I cannot get the link for the preschool training helps to come up. I can get the one for the kids version, but is it the same? I’m doing my preschool teacher training next weekend and would love to see this added resource.

Help!
    -elisha

2. Al Walsh says

Hey,
    Is there anyway to “download” any of the training videos(all ages) onto our computers and not have to use wireless internet to show them in training. Can anyone give us the “code” or what we need to put the videos on our computer desktop? Really would help? Training is tomorrow night, urgent!
    Thanks

3. Alison Taylor says

Good deal! Both questions are mine as well…link not working and would love to be able to get the training downloaded to a dvd for our church!

4. Christie Davis says

Elisha, I couldn’t get the training plan to open in Chrome, but when I switched over to Internet Explorer, I didn’t have any trouble at all. Hope that works!

5. Mignonne Tadlock says

I cannot find any plans for younger preschoolers…ages babies through 2’s or 3’s. What is your plan for this age group? Also, what is your plan for helps for and extended teaching session for this age group?

• kdecillo says

Hey Mignonne,
      The Gospel Project for Preschool begins at age 3. There are no materials for babies through 2s. Sorry about that!

6. Amy JO says

Do you have any training info or helpful tips for the preschool worship? Will I be teaching the same exact lesson in the same way as the preschool sunday school teachers will be? I am very excited about this but I would love to read more about the preschool worship.

7. Jean says

Will is be possible in the future to purchase the DVD & CD for the Gospel Project for kids as an individual item?

• kdecillo says

Hey Jean-

You can purchase them separately now if you’ve already purchased a leader kit. Just give customer service a call at (800) 458-2772 and let them know you’d like additional discs.

8. Marcia Burgher says

wish I had known about this earlier…are their any other training events or simulcasts??? how can we just get the music and videos???

• kdecillo says

Hey Marcia- there are training videos available on the kids page of this site that would be helpful for training your leaders. Stay tuned for some new ones coming soon. Are you new to The Gospel Project material? You can take a look at the first month for free by signing in to our pilot program here. The music and videos are only available with the purchase of a Kids Leader Kit (or one of our digital bundles). Let me know if you have any other questions I can help answer!